How to reach:
The Liefmans Brewery has been active in Oudenaarde for three centuries, but was taken over by Duvel Moortgat in 2008. Oudenaarde remains important for the fermentation of Liefmans Goudenband, Liefmans’s top-selling beer and major prize winner at international beer competitions.
Individual visits (from Monday through Saturday, starting at 10 a.m., 2 p.m. and 5 p.m.)
- Visit from Monday through Saturday, starting at 10 a.m., 2 p.m. and 5 p.m.
- You will be welcomed by a professional tour guide. The tour is two hours long and costs €9 per person.
- The historical background of the ‘Oudenaards bruin’, beer and its history will be covered.
- Tour of the former brewery and tastings of all beers in the Liefmans range
- Want to book a visit? Book your visit using the calendar.
- Welcome by professional guide
- Information about history of Oudenaards bruin
- Beer and history of Liefmans brewery
- Tour of the old brewery
- A chance to taste the range of Liefmans (Oud Bruin, Gouden band, Cuvée Brut en Liefmans On The Rocks)
- An extra gift
- Duration: 2 hrs
- Numbers: Groups of 15 to 50 people
- Period: On appointment: Mon - Sat: at 10.00, 14.00 and 17.00