How to reach:
The Sint-Canarus Brewery likes to call itself ‘the largest brewery between Deinze and Ghent’, but it’s actually one of the smallest breweries in the world. The Sint-Canarus Brewery flagship is the Sint-Canarus Tripel, but its brown Potteloereke ‘potters’ beer’ and the Maeght van Gottem are fabulous beers in their own rights.
Individual visits (every Sunday from May to late October starting at 3 p.m.)
- Dr Canarus will give you a guided tour of the brewery and bottling station, as well as explain the ingredient.
- €3 per person, including 1 drink
- The tasting room is open before and after the tour (from 11 a.m. to 9 p.m.).
- You do not have to register in advance, but we do recommend it. Please send an email to email@example.com.
- Visit the oldest, most beautiful and best brewery in Gottem
- Tour by Mr Canarus himself
- Educational, relaxing and certainly not too dry
- Simple and quick snacks available on request
- Ambiance assured
- Duration: 1.5 to 2 hrs
- Numbers: Groups of 20 to 50 people
- Period: On appointment